We are a Literacy and Basic Skills program for adults in Schreiber, Terrace Bay, Marathon and surrounding communities.
We can help you learn the skills needed to find a job, further your education, read or write more independently, or improve your computer skills.
You can learn at your own pace with support from our instructors.
- Prep for GED exam (Grade 12 equivalent) offered by the Province of Ontario
- Preparation for aptitude tests and Red Seal Certification
- Online education courses
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Computer skills—emailing, filling in online forms, Skype, etc.
- Office for the Workplace— Word, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint, etc.
- Math skills and upgrading
To see what courses are currently available, click here.
If you are interested in becoming a learner, click here.